Monday, November 27, 2006

Sorry for the Interruption...

As you may have noticed, I took a much-needed blog-break.

I've been busying myself with a bunch of home improvement type stuff...way too much painting, new window treatments, rearranging furniture --and doing my Christmas cards (I make it much more complicated than it need be). We're also switching one room from a playroom to a "study room" for the boys.

I'm a bit nomadic by nature and The Man has always indulged my need to move every three-or-so years...we fix up a place and a soon as it's how we want it I'm ready to go. But now that we have kids in school we can't do that anymore. I still look at houses for sale online all the time and do drivebys to fantasize, but it hit me last week that we're staying here for a while (it's already been five years). To quell my need to leave I have to redo everything and trick my wanderlust into thinking it's a new space.

Must.learn.to.stay.put.

No comments: