Saturday, November 18, 2006

Pennsylvania Election Aftermath

For the life of me, I still can't understand the amount of people that voted to keep incumbent PA Governor Ed Rendell... Clueless sheep? Name recognition? Union drones? All of the above?

What happens when you elect Democrats? -Why they raise taxes of course.

What will Governor Fast Eddie's first edict as the Governor re-elect likely to be? I just told you...raise taxes.

Not only is there a proposal to raise gas tax by 12.5 cents a gallon, but also to raise the motor registration fee by $15 (I think it's already $35 and The Man's is $186 for his work truck) --among other "hidden" increases.

I resent having to pay for the mismanagement of a public transportation system that I have used maybe 3 times in the past 15 years.

Gee, I have a novel idea...Sell the public transit system and the highways to private companies that actually know how to run a business without incurring a $31.5 million dollar deficit.

Should I be like the left and make a "Not My Governor" bumper sticker and refuse to pay the taxes under the "no taxation without representation" premise? ...Cause that Union lap-boy hardly represents me and mine...

Thanks to all you out there that voted Rendell...brilliant move.

No comments: