Wednesday, November 08, 2006

K-Fed Finally Gets the Boot...

On Monday Mr. Brittney Spears (aka K-Fed, aka Kevin Federline) said:

"She's been with me the whole time, She's probably my No. 1 fan, you know what I'm saying?" "We work together as a team and that's what we do," he added later. (source)

His baby-Momma's response? On Tuesday she filed for divorce citing "Irreconcilable differences" and requesting sole custody of Federline's 3rd and 4th child.

I apologize for posting about this, but JustRose will tell you I look for any excuse to say K-Fed... He is the embodiment of what I don't like in a man boy. He left his pregnant girlfriend that already had a child from him for the big star, knocks he up twice in like three minutes while spending every second soaking up the bad press with his Eminem wanna-be self. Ick.

The only victims in all of this are the four children spawned by this gold-digging sperm bank. Brittney, take back the Federline Ferrari and pay for a vasectomy.

No comments: