Monday, November 06, 2006

Election Predictions: Ante Up

Speaker of the House Pelosi? Head of the Ways and Means Committee Rangel? Oh Lord... Place your bets and let the games begin...

My Prediction? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the Republicans keep both the House and the Senate... Dems (due to their voting drives) rely on unpredictable voters and always seem to get excited over inflated numbers. It's a midterm election and if 57% of the country don't know who Nancy Pelosi or Dennis Hassert are...I don't see a high voter turnout here. It's also supposed to rain in many parts of the country tomorrow and urban Dems are notoriously bad about getting to the polls in inclement weather. So, maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I'm thinking we keep it all.

Who are the 38% that are still undecided?!

What Will Happen Tomorrow?
The Dems will win the House AND Senate.
The Dems will win the House, but not the Senate.
The Republicans keep the House AND the Senate.
I am so sick of the political ads that I could care less!
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: