Wednesday, October 11, 2006

This May be the Day...

AB's due date is tomorrow, but she thinks her water may have just broke...

Though I have had two children of my own, I have never actually seen a child born so I am really looking forward to being there for the birth of my first neice.

Keep your fingers crossed, wish AB luck and say a little prayer for Baby Mischa...

Update (3:23pm EST): I just got back from the hospital (we've been there since 11:30). AB and her man are still there. The doctors believe she is leaking fluid and she's waiting for an ultrasound before they decide if they're going to keep her or not. Developing.... ;)

Update II (which would have been sooner if Blogger didn't SUCK): They sent her home. She is leaking amniotic fluid, she's 2 cm dilated and 100% effaced and the ultra sound showed the baby is already at least 9 lbs...and they sent her home?! I think they were too full. Sorry for the false alarm. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: