Monday, October 30, 2006

Some Catching Up...

Life has been so hectic with my new niece, Halloween, Mason's birthday and all my new-found volunteer work that I have neglected a few things...

First, I wanted to send my (belated) best wishes for a quick recovery to 1Sgt. Keith who had knee replacement surgery. The Man had knee surgery last year and it was rough...so we know what you're going through and send our best wishes! (Also Happy (belated) Birthday...I hope it was a great day!)

Second, I wanted to let you all know about NPR. I thank you immensely for all your input and... I decided to do it. As of now I am not sure whether they will run a 3 minute monologue that we did yesterday --or if I'll actually be on live opposite a far-left Philly Blogger. I won't know for sure until later this afternoon. The show is Open Source with Christopher Lydon and it's on from 7-8pm EST (and available for download the next day). I'll let you guys know as soon as I do...

Third, I miss Kat around here...She hasn't blogged since July and I am hoping that everything is okay and she just got sick of the blogosphere. So Kat, if you're out there --the site isn't the same without your insight!

And last, I hear that my Grandmother is giving the 55 and older crowd down in Florida hell for not knowing what "Blogs" are. How cool is that?

No comments: