Saturday, September 23, 2006

MeMe for the Deployed

Okay, enough with the memes for a while ;) I have to do this one because it's from Army Girl and I would never deny a warrior woman who is currently coughing up sandballs in Afghanistan. Miss you AG!!!

FOUR JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE....

1) Hostess at Friendlys (*pictured -I think I was 15 or 16)
2) Hostess at TGI Fridays
3) Secretary for an independent welding shop
4) Veterinary technician

FOUR MOVIES THAT I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER...

1) Pride & Prejudice
2) You've Got Mail
3) The Breakfast Club
4) Sixteen Candles

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED.....

1) Philly
2) Oreland
3) Warrington
4) England, UK

FOUR TV SHOWS THAT I LOVE TO WATCH.....

1) Law & Order (original, SVU, CI)
2) Anything on Discovery Health channel
3) Anything on HBO documentaries
4) House

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION....

1) Paradise Island, Bahamas
2) Outer Banks, NC
3) Orlando, FL
4) Edinburgh, Scotland

FOUR WEB SITES THAT I VISIT DAILY......

1) Free Republic
2) Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler
3) 100 Records
4) The Savage Nation

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS.....

1) Tiramisu
2) Crème Brule
3) Sweet potato Pie
4) Pumpkin bread

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW.....

1) in Bed
2) on my pillow
3) under my covers
4) asleep


FOUR FRIENDS THAT I THINK WILL RESPOND.....

I think I've worn out my welcome with these things lately, but I'll try the girls again: AFSis, Desult, Lilo, and Monica.

No comments: