Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to You...

...Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birth--day Mr. Tesco. Happy Birthday to you.



He notices when I buy new sheets or new shoes.
He watches NO televised sports.
He would rather be home that at the bar.
He tells me I'm beautiful at least once a day.
He knows the difference between Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs.
He knows what a Kooba is.
He stays with the boys every weekend while I go out with my girlfriends.
He never complains about money I spend.
He lets me have control of the remote.
He won't go to bed until I do -even when he's falling asleep in his computer chair.
He wears good cologne without being asked to.
He always matches.
He never has dirty fingernails.
He can fix anything that breaks and we have never had to hire anyone to do anything.
He can build anything I want.

Those are all the reasons I married him and the reasons it will be ten years we've been together this December.

Happy Birthday to The Man...my favorite man of all ;)

(Photo: Lancashire, U.K. 1996: Right before we were "out" as a couple)

No comments: