Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Bloggers' Burden - Pass It On

ThreeSources' AlexC has tagged me so in the spirit of blogger camaraderie... I'm doing yet another MeMe (Can there really be any of these I haven't done yet?):



Were you born before the end of the first Gulf war?

I was born before the Gulf War was a twinkle in Saddam's eye.

Childhood nickname?

Oddly enough I never had any nicknames (pet names from boyfriends, but I won't be sharing those) until I started taking karate... now, I'm "Shorty".

Historical person you have the biggest crush on?

Hmm...crush on a dead guy huh, who wrote this quiz?
No question though, Barry Goldwater.

Favorite type of candy?

Just one? Anything DARK chocolate.

Favorite foreign country?

That I've been to: Ireland
That I want to go to: Australia

Fish or chicken?

Depends on what kind of fish and how the chicken was prepared.

Do you have your own perfume line?

I wish. I wear Burberry and CoCo Chanel Mademoiselle

Have you ever written a children's book?

Yes, and if my brother would finish the illustration I could retire this damn blog! LOL

Have you been in a movie based on a book?

No, but I've been on a radio show based on a blog ;)

Ever posed nude for a photo?

Define nude...

Guiltiest pleasure?

A pack a day.

Your best non-guilty pleasure, then?

Karate

What are you allergic to?

Penicillin

Worst pickup line you've heard?

Wow, I don't even know if I can put it here-
"The CIA is looking for my D__ck. Do you have somewhere I can hide it"

Were you bar mitzvahed?

I think I would have to be BAT mitzvahed...though I act like a Jewish princess and love whitefish --I am indeed a shiksa.

Have you ever cried during a TV interview?

Many times. (Interviews with families of fallen troops, or missing children)

If they made a movie of your life, who would play you?

Christina Applegate

Pet peeve?

One? I have 500,000. Denim with denim (A MAJOR no-no), Women who tuck in shirts without a belt or a small waist, white sneakers, ratty handbags, bed head, character shirts on adults, dark arm hair on women, pantyhose, fake nails, bangs if you're over 14, "mom jeans"... I could really go on for hours....

If you weren't doing what you do, what job would you like to have?
Political consultant, social worker, troubled teen councilor or maybe "What Not to Wear" host...

Place you will never be found?
a Phish concert, a DNC rally, an anti-war protest or the Birkenstock store.

Why did you participate in this tagging?
For something to post today. I'm really tired...

I'll share the pain with: the girls...
Kali, Courtney, Zelda and Justrose

No comments: