Friday, August 25, 2006

When Conservatives Talk Too Much...

This is the actual transcript of a traffic stop in Largo, Florida:

Officer: Sir you are being cited for speeding which is the reason why I was stopping you to begin with for going 55 in a 40, you're also going to be cited (non-moving) for stereo loud, audible over 25 feet away. Need you to sign here for the speed please.

Driver: You are a very shameful person you know that. You're a liar. I'm saying it just like this.

Officer: OK sir, sign the citation please.

Driver: You're a liar. You're thing about ...

Officer: Sign the citation.

Driver: That's for kids who listen to rock and roll, or listen to rap music I was listening to Bill O'Reilly, OK.

Officer: Bill O'Reilly doesn't fall under that statute.

Driver: No, I was trying to hear.

Officer: Sign the citation please.

Driver: I wasn't trying to let everybody else hear my radio I was trying to hear it myself. You're a shameful person.

Officer: OK sign the citation please.

Driver: You're a donut-eater and you will rot in hell, for lying. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Officer: Sign the second one also.

Driver: You should be ashamed of yourself, but you're not because you have the nature of a person, an animal, and the kind of animal I'm referring to, is probably, you don't want to hear about, but I'm sorry you have to hear about it. It's a swine. It's a swine.

Officer: You have thirty days to take care of both the citations. Buckle up and slow down. Make sure you get your registration in the car. (source)

I'm not even sure what to add to this story... except that when you watch the video of the traffic stop, the guy doesn't sound old.

(H/T: Liz)

No comments: