Thursday, August 24, 2006

Time Honored Tear-Jerkers



Yesterday I was thinking about movies that make me cry no matter how many times I watch them. I was thinking of this because my oldest has never cried, no matter how sad the movie. I even rented Old Yeller to no avail (he told me it just "burns in his throat") Now, what you need to know about me is that I cry VERY easily when I watch movies --I think it's because I rarely ever cry in real life...

Here's my List:

Man On Fire (Denzel Washington, Dakota Fanning)
Stella (Bette Midler)
Stepmom (Julia Roberts, Susan Sarandon)
Iron Giant
Charlotte's Web
Harry and the Hendersons (John Lithgow)
Turner & Hooch (Tom Hanks)
Rudy (Sean Astin)
Million Dollar Baby (Clint Eastwood, Hillary Swank)

So, What movies make you tear up or actually cry (happy or sad cry) over and over?

No comments: