Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tagged!


Sorry this took me so long Trek....but here goes:

3 things that scare me:
1. President Hillary Clinton
2. Pro-Choice Activists
3. Un-Incarcerated Pedophiles

3 people that make me laugh:
1. The Man
2. My friend R from OBX
3. Eddie Izzard

3 things that I hate most:
1. Labor Unions
2. Blatant Hypocrisy
3. Soggy cereal

3 things I don't understand:
1. Pacifism
2. Liking Baseball
3. Most Women

3 things I am doing right now:
1. Typing
2. Drinking Starbucks Passion berry iced tea
3. Listening to Tool

3 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to Cypress
2. Own a house in the Outer Banks
3. Get my PhD so everyone has to call me Dr. ALa

3 things I can do:
1. Calligraphy
2. A sweet roundhouse kick
3. Fill out a tube top

3 ways to describe my personality:
1. Controlling
2. Loquacious
3. Loyal

3 things I can't do:
1. Wear anything from Wal-Mart
2. Own pleather
3. Think of anything I'm not good at... ;)

3 things I think you should listen to:
1. '76 Underground
2. The new Tool CD
3. Your wife/girlfriend

3 things you should never listen to:
1. Union leaders
2. Most new music
3. Air America and/or Dennis Prager

3 absolute favorite foods:
1. Blackened swordfish
2. Little Necks (steamers)
3. Crème Brule

3 things I'd like to learn:
1. Humility
2. To snowboard
3. Automotive repair

3 beverages I drink regularly:
1. Iced (sweet) tea
2. Water
3. Starbucks chai or passion berry tea

3 shows I watched as a kid:
1. Electric Factory
2. Kidd Video
3. Dungeons & Dragons cartoon

3 people I am tagging:
Everyone! ...In the comments.

No comments: