Saturday, August 26, 2006

Parting Question...

By the time you read this, I will be making the eight hour drive to North Carolina with boys in tow and The Man not coming until Monday... I will have the laptop with me and will be checking in, but as of tomorrow I am turning over the keys to all those that graciously agreed to guest post.



However, I do have one last question before I attempt to relax:

Why is the United States (i.e. President Bush) pledging $50 MILLION dollars to Lebanon?

If the Lebanese people love Hezbollah because they "take care of them" so much, than let Hezbollah finance the rebuilding. It's their fault it's destroyed anyway -
So they can fight from civilian areas, NOT be disarmed as was promised and then have 50 MILLION in American tax dollars to rebuild?

What message are we trying to send here? Why don't all the rich Arab countries that don't recognize Israel's right to exist step up?

And before anyone says it -yes, the civilians SHOULD have to suffer for Hezbollah's acts. They supported them and elected them to their government. Now they have to deal with the fallout or get them out.

Ok, now that that's off my chest I can go in peace. Have a great week everyone -and be nice and post lots of comments for the guest writers!!!

No comments: