Thursday, July 06, 2006

The "Kos Kids" Strike Again...



If you've read here even a few times you know that my biggest pet peeve of the left is feigned indignation.

The Kos kids are accusing the members of "Stop the ACLU" of being "anti-Semitic" and encouraging Kos clones to email each one of us asking if we are happy a Jewish family in Delaware had to flee their home. ...I have yet to receive my email inquiry so I thought I'd be proactive and answer anyway.

(Of course the person they claim published the info was from stoptheaclu.ORG NOT stoptheaclu.COM --but I guess they are all products of HeadStart so we have to excuse that mistake... There is yet to be a retraction.)

I NEVER agree with personal information being posted online. If the family in Delaware received death threats or were harassed because someone posted their home address/phone number on line I think that is very, very wrong.

That being said, I also think the self-righteous condemnation found in the Kos Post is not only hypocritical, but laughable.

The DNC is the official party of the anti-Semites. Robert Byrd, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan to name a few. Not to mention the hundreds that carry signs in support of Palestinians and calling for death to Israel and the "Zionist State"...

The ACLU is as big a threat to Judaism as it is to Christianity. Do you really think there are no practicing Jews on that list kids? This country was founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs and everyone in the "Stop the ACLU blogburst" fully understands and respects that historical fact.

We need only to see pictures of your protests-- as you march in the garb of Palestinian homicide bombers-- to understand your true feelings for the Jews. Let's just recognize this whole "outrage" as the red herring it is and move on to some real issues of the day.



You instructed your minions to ask whether they could publish our responses... my answer: I dare you --pictures of the mass population of anti-Semitic liberals and all.

(Stop the ACLU has the background story.)

(ALL photo credits go to the masterful Zombie)

No comments: