Monday, July 17, 2006

Coors Heir Loses License for DUI

First of all, in Colorado a 0.05 gets you a "driving while impaired" --that would be like half a beer for me (or as The Man says -a shot of Nyquil would do it)... Peter Coors was pulled over for "rolling through a stop sign" (something I catch myself doing quite often with no beer at all)... he registered a 0.073 in the breathalyzer and then 20 minutes later registered at 0.088. (source)

I am in no means excusing drunk driving, but I don't know anyone that's had/caused an accident after one beer... 0.05 seems pretty low. But what do I know, I don't drink anyway...

What actually interested me about the story was Coors said he had one beer before he left the wedding he was at --and I'd bet my computer it wasn't a crappy Coors! ;)

No comments: