Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thank You to the Democrats That Keep it Real

I just wanted to take a second to thank all the Democrats that come and comment here. Seriously.

I would have stopped blogging long ago without all of you and that's the truth.

I never want to fall into the dangerous comfort of 'group think' (as seen at the NYT and in Hollywood most glaringly). I enjoy being challenged, made to defend what I believe and to re-think things that don't add up.

I know I've said it before, but I don't understand the sites on the left and right that delete/block bloggers with dissenting views. How lame --Isn't blogging all about discourse?

So to Nimbus, Army Girl, Courtney, D-NC, Nate, Honest Partisan, Karl, Paul, Philly-bits, J. Marquis, Pax, RBP and the Dem lurkers... thank you. You keep it real here and make it much more interesting... (and I guess it doesn't hurt that I've met so many of you -you conservatives need to get to Philly, I think I have met more lefty bloggers now!!! LOL)

Sorry if I forgot anyone…

No comments: