Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bye Bye Ward...

The majority of an ethics panel at the University of Colorado has voted that Ward Churchill should be fired. The recommended firing is not because of the essay comparing WTC victims to Nazi Adolf Eichmann or any of the subsequent bizarre statements made by Churchill, but an "investigation [that] concluded Churchill "committed serious, repeated and deliberate research misconduct," including plagiarism and fabrication of material."

The recommendation from the Standing Committee on Research Misconduct will now be sent to interim provost Susan Avery and Todd Gleeson, dean of the college of arts and sciences.

Avery and Gleeson then will make separate recommendations to interim Chancellor Phil DiStefano, who will have the final say on whether Churchill should be fired. An exact timeline for that decision has not been determined, but could come within weeks. (source

My only question is what took them so long...

1 comment:

mary said...






Hello I am Kale Nick, I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another woman last month, But when I meet a friend that introduce me to punk max the great messenger to the oracle that he serve, I narrated my problem to Tako max about how my ex husband left me and also how I needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that I have come to the right place were I will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what I need to do, After it was been done, In the next 2 days, My husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness, I was called for interview in my desired company were I needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that I have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr Kpelede at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on:kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com.
and get your problems solve like me..

Do you need any kind of spiritual help, do you have problem in your relationship, marriage and is anyone oweing you and refusing to pay back, did you just lost your job and want it back so desperately, is there anything you want so much but you can't have it because of someone else, you need not be frustrated or have sleepless night about it anymore because kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com is here to solve all your problems by casting spell on them.