Sunday, May 21, 2006

Speaking of Babies...

The lack of posting has been due to various factors... I broke my toe last week and that has been occupying most of my waking thoughts, I hosted my younger brothers (yes, plural -they're identical twins) 25th birthday party yesterday, one graduated from Temple Thursday and various other time-consuming things....

AB is getting her first ultrasound this Thursday. She looks really big to me for only being 5 months pregnant... And as you see from above --twins DO run in our family. I am posting her belly pic and everyone can make their predictions --girl or boy --one baby or two...



And speaking of babies, I have been trying to talk The Man into the possibility of foreign adoption... He has yet to be receptive ;) I fell in love with this little girl from Cambodia...



I can't seem to get her little sad face out of my head. Here's the thing though --it's really expensive: $12,000 plus airfare and two weeks in Cambodia. I would do it tomorrow, but The Man needs a bit lot more convincing...

No comments: