Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Lionhearted...

(...sorry, I gotta be a gushy mom for a minute...)

Those who visit regularly know some of the obstacles my little Mohawk Man has overcome. This kid has such a steadfast spirit and an unflappable will... Before you have children you hope that you will be an inspiration to them --but never did I imagine that at just 5 years old this little guy would be such an inspiration to me...

Wednesday night he tested and last night he graduated to his yellow belt. He was so excited he looked like an anime drawing.

Sensei C: "Ninja looks like such a bad ass, then you hear him and he's so soft-spoken."
ALa: "I know, he's Mike Tyson."
Sensei C: "He's definitely the fan favorite!"

Demonstration of the horse-stance punch:



Ninja gets his yellow belt & certificate:



Kenpo Karate white/yellow belt:



"I come to you with only "Karate" - empty hands. I have no weapons; but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor; should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons - "Karate" - my empty hands."

Congratulations Ninja -- I would have never had the nerve to perform in front of all those people at your age! You are my lionhearted little man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online