Saturday, May 13, 2006

Feeling Akin to Howard Stern

I still remember --from eons ago when I was an avid Howard Stern listener, inevitably someone would call his radio show and say that they had "listened to him since he was in on the air in Washington" but now he had "offended them by talking about [insert topic here]" and they were "never listening again". He would always go on about how strange that was...that they had laughed for years while he offended everyone else, but when it came time for them to laugh at themselves a bit they couldn't take it...

I am not like that, so it's hard for me to understand the caller's point of view. I certainly understand Howard's though... More and more everyday. There is no way I can self-censor more than I already do. If I am forced to do it more, there will be no sense in having this forum...

/rant="off"

No comments: