Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"Creepy"

Aaron's cc was hacked again yesterday... Here is a snapshot of the screen captured by Phillybits (in case it's back up when you read this). You have to understand that it's not as freaky in a still shot because there was a rolling bar that was revealing some sequence of numbers. Now I admit it may have chilled me the way it did because I saw it about 10 minutes after I returned from seeing 'United 93'... Phillybits was a naysayer...is he a believer now?



Michelle Malkin Says:
"If we let a few anonymous Muslim computer thugs dictate what one blogger can say about Mohammed or Islam, who's next?
I said last week that we are all affected by these attacks. If you haven't been paying attention to this ongoing war, wake up. Help out those who are targeted. It's not an isolated phenomenon, and it's not going away."

No comments: