Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Almost A Decade...



The Man and I have been married nine years today. (Though, he was a bit inebriated when we exchanged vows, so I'm still not sure it was legal...) ;)

I always wanted a guy who was real blue collar -had a viable trade, worked hard and came home looking like he worked. I also wanted a guy that appreciated fashion and hygiene and looking great when he wasn't working. I wanted a guy that could fix/build anything I wanted. I wanted a guy that believed a woman should be home with the kids but that didn't bitch about her 'not working' when she wanted expensive bags (lol). I also wanted someone that wouldn't be threatened when his wife did work if she made more money. Mainly I wanted someone with incredible work ethic, an above-average brain and a severe case of ALa worship…

Everyone said that guy didn't exist...

They were wrong, he exists and I married him. Sorry girls! :)

No comments: