Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Cruising Beyond Weird...

Okay...I almost can't even take anymore, but I just had to say something about this...

...Tom Cruise is planning on eating the placenta that is currently housing he and Katie's baby.

"Cruise told GQ magazine: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there."

Cruise has also claimed he knew that Katie Holmes was pregnant before she told him.

He has also defended the Scientology belief that women should give birth in silence.

"It's really about respecting the woman. It's not about her not screaming," he told GQ."
(source)

My slightly insane sister decided to memorialize Mason's placenta on film... Tom Cruise is going to eat it --let's see if you can even look at it...

(H/T: Night Rider)

No comments: