Tuesday, April 25, 2006

CIA LEAK

I wish I had the ambition right now to track down quotes from the "Plame" leak and the "pre-war intelligence" leak that outed Joe Wilson as a fraud... The indignant, self righteous psuedo anger from the left... If I were feeling more motivated I would list them all here...

and here...

and here...

But alas, I am feeling lazy and I'm sure you all remember the politically motivated feigned antipathy without my help.

So, just to prove it was a farce, I thought I'd offer this little quote from one of the Kos Kids contributors...referring to the CIA agent, Mary McCarthy, who leaked national security information to the press:

"...a courageous CIA whistleblower is fired for telling the truth about American gulags."

Whistle blowing, not leaking. Courageous, not traitorous. Interesting. And they are crying about double standards?!

No comments: