Monday, April 24, 2006

Blogger, Kicking Me When I'm Down...

So Blogger was thwarting any attempt at publishing all day. I realize it's a free service and all, but...

That was classified as an "unscheduled outage" and later today there is a "scheduled outage" --so I am not going to put up any of today's posts until tomorrow...

On top of the publishing impotence of this morning, I took my dog to the vet. She's been acting really weird. The doctor is a good friend of mine (I worked at this particular practice for nine years) and she was a bit cryptic about what the ultrasound revealed, which is out of character for her. To my untrained eye it looked like there was a large mass in her bladder. We did $175 worth of bloodwork...so I guess I'll have a better idea of what's going on tomorrow. I am guessing she thinks it's cancer and just didn't want to say. Tink is only four. I knew it was bad when even her new red Coach collar didn't cheer her up... She's not looking well.

How am I ever going to tell the boys?!

No comments: