Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bad Acting and OCD

Have you seen the public service announcements that Martin Sheen (father of the loopy Charlie Sheen) is doing for "Project Peace of Mind"?

Isn't this man supposed to be a good actor? These commercials are THE WORST ever. They actually make me angry because they're so annoying and as poorly done as a local car dealership commercial where the owner puts his ugly family in the last shot...

This is the worst one... At each awkward pause I keep hearing the narrator on Spongebob saying "Two hours later..."

Here's a great Marty quote"
"We're spending billions on this war while many children in school districts across the country are sharing books in crowded classrooms," he said. "I think we can use our billions on a whole lot better things than war." (source)
...yeah, like maybe health care and schooling for illegal aliens?

Sorry, I know this has no relevance to anything, but I had to get it off my chest.

In other mental health news...

David Beckham announced yesterday that he has OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) and that he's addicted to tattoo pain... and why should you care you ask? Because it gives me a legitimate excuse to post some pictures... ;)

No comments: