Monday, March 13, 2006

Public Service Announcement

The new Reach flosser ("Access") is one of the best products I have ever used. Get it. Use it. I promise you'll love it.

Yes, it's more expensive than regular old floss and even more expensive than those little hand-held flossers, but you still have to stick your hands in your mouth to use those. You can use this without ever looking in a mirror.

As someone that has gone 34 years without ever having a cavity, I feel as if I'm qualified to make dental recommendations. I am a floss nut. I don't understand people that aren't. And I KNOW there are a lot of you out there... People have said to me "When I floss nothing comes out" --Duh, that's proof you don't floss, the food has turned into primordial ooze. This is why I "soap opera kissed" in my single days... God forbid I unearth last night's steak from my date's mouth. Gross, but hey, it could happen.

So get this and use it --stop looking like you just ate a loaf of Wonder Bread. Flossed teeth are healthy, cleaner, better smelling teeth. ;)

Get a Free Sample...

*Unpaid and unsolicited recommendation*

No comments: