Wednesday, March 15, 2006

In the Sandbox...


Proud to Serve Under Bush

"Are we fighting a war on terror or aren’t we? Was it, or was it not, started by terrorists who brought war to our shores on Sept. 11, 2001? Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from our nation’s capital and in a field in Pennsylvania? Did nearly 3,000 men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or did they not?

Shall some continue to bury their heads in the sand and be blind, deaf and dumb to the truth and reason for this war? I am proud to be serving in the military, and if I die in the war, I do not want a “Cindy Sheehan” disgracing my support and love for protecting my home, family and loved ones in our America, by protesting the reason for my death. Everyone in the military had a choice to join and protect their country, or to remain a civilian and not put their life on the line for others. If they are in the military, it’s because they want to be and they knowingly pledged to fight for America and to protect her.

I am proud to serve under a commander in chief who upholds moral values and doesn’t turn and run, tail tucked, when terrorists come blasting through America’s doors. I will defend America until the day I meet my maker."

-Air Force Capt. Reuven M. Yatrofsky, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, Germany (source)

...girls of the Air Force...
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six

No comments: