So the long anticipated "Democrat security agenda" has finally been revealed...
1) They vow to make President George W. Bush's administration be accountable for their record of "incompetence" on foreign affairs and domestic security. (Is this Teddy Kennedy's impeachment plan rearing its head again?)
2) They will "make progress in Iraq" (yeah, there's a sound, well thought out plan)
3) Slow nuclear proliferation
4) Bolster the military (including protective gear for troops and a strengthened National Guard)
5) Protect America from disasters, whether natural or man-made, at home. I am dying to hear how you protect people from natural disasters...
6) Move aggressively against Osama bin Laden and terrorist networks and "eliminate terrorist breeding grounds by combating the economic, social, and political conditions that allow extremism to thrive."
7) Work with international allies
8) "Redouble efforts" to stop nuclear weapons development in Iran and North Korea.
What can I possibly comment here that wouldn't be predictable and obvious --the "plan" pretty much speaks for itself...
Can you imagine if GWB or Bill Frist unveiled a Grand GOP plan and did this...?
From: Expose the Left (H/T: andy)
***In other news about Democrats... Representative Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) PUNCHED a capitol Police officer...setting a great example for her constituents... I know this sounds whiny, but seriously, can you imagine if Rick Santorum punched a cop?! The news would be going wild for days -if not weeks...***