OK, normally I kvetch about being tagged for Blog memes, but this one's not that bad... and Justrose tagged me 'cause I guess that's what best friends are for...
1. First blog you ever read?
My War - Fear and Loathing in Iraq by CBFTW (otherwise known as my Blogfather)
2. What inspired you to start your own?
Mainly so I could comment on CB's
3.The best and worst about blogging?
Best - It's proactive, it's the cutting edge of an emerging news/opinion medium and it keeps me totally aware of the world around me...and I've met some really great people.
Worst - the discipline of having to write every day, the frustration of not being able to get through to someone...and some of the people that I've met.
4. Who was the first person to comment on your blog?
I'm not sure because when I installed haloscan it deleted my old Blogger comments...but I will assume it was Justrose.
5. What has been your most popular blog entry?
Probably when all the regulars here did "The Sandbox"...
6. If I re-named my blog I would call it...
I did re-name it, it used to be "Moby Rebuttal"
7. If my blog had a theme song it would be ...
"Have You Forgotten" - Daryl Worley
(or a few SOD songs that come to mind...)
8. If my blog was a room it would look like...
Russell Crowe's office in A Beautiful Mind...
9. Five bloggers I would like to have over for dinner.
OK, I am limiting this to Bloggers that I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting:
CBFTW, 91Ghost, Free, Ciggy, and Jpck (SORRY GIRLS!) ;)
10. Two bloggers you would like to set up on a blind date.
You all know what i have to respond here: Kat & Ciggy! LOL
11. Somebody I wish had a blog?
12. If you were only allowed to read one blog ever again. Which blog would it be?
Free Republic... well, that's not really a blog... The Rotti.
13. Is there a fellow blogger you would like to snog/shag/do rude things to? Feel free to name names if you're game.
A lady never tells! oh, I mean, why tesco of course ;)
14. Discover a blog. Link to a blog that you have recently found, or a blog you have been reading for a while and haven't blogrolled.
Some new (to me) sites I've been checking out are:
Right Wing News, Camp Katrina, Three Sources, Lost In Lima, Urban Grounds, and Lost Budgie Blog
15. Who I want to tag:
The original crew -you know who you are...