Thursday, February 09, 2006

Stories of Interest...Maybe...



  • Rick Tocchet (my high school sweetheart) seems to have gone the way of Pete Rose. Actually worse, he wasn't just betting on sports, but apparently running a Nationwide gambling ring and taking bets from players...


  • Did you hear about Brittney's newest fiasco? She was driving around with her baby on the front seat of her car...and now under investigation for child endangerment. Now, my mom took me to the doctor's when I was two weeks holding me with one hand on the front seat and I lived, but cars didn't have air bags then. I don't even let my seven year old in the front seat (I think I am technically under the height limit...LOL)


  • Can you imagine calling in a bomb threat in New York because you were running late to catch your plane. This girl did it...

    "A dimwitted teen phoned in a terrifying bomb threat to LaGuardia Airport - forcing panicked passengers to evacuate a plane - so she could buy herself time to get on the flight to avoid an explosive love triangle.

    Airheaded Anna Tarasov, 19, admitted to The Post yesterday that she came up with the scheme because the subway made her late for her impending flight from New York to Georgia to confront a jealous boyfriend.

    "I remember thinking it wouldn't be such a big deal. It totally slipped my mind about the terrorists," the red-faced teen said..." (source)


  • The left-leaning Philadelphia Inquirer was one of the very few newspapers in the US that published the Danish Muhammad cartoons... Wow, I'm impressed. Maybe I'll renew my subscription...
  • No comments: