Friday, February 17, 2006

Finally! Some Hate Mail!

Well, it's not even really hate mail, but it's been almost FOUR months since I've gotten anything subversive. I was beginning to think I'd gone soft...that I was sliding down the slippery slope to Centrist..

It's not much, but alas...it's something:

"How very odd to find a clenched fist like yourself defending freedom from religious thuggery on the same page with a "stop ACLU" button. That organization's steadfast defense of personal freedoms is the reason I have been, and will continue to be, a card-carrying, dues-paying member of ACLU all my adult life.
You may fancy yourself a defender of freedom, but are you sure your latest righteous tune isn't being played in the keys of X (xenophobia) and R (racism)?
Look in the mirror . . .
Best regards,
B"

No comments: