Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Friggin' Hate Mickey...

Mouse that is. I have never understood the world's fascination with Disney World...nor have I been able to comprehend adults' proclivity towards Character clothing. Anyone I met overseas that had "been to America" meant that they had been to the Magic Kingdom. What I REALLY don't understand is when people with no kids go to Disney World. Why would you subject yourselves to scores of other people's screaming, complaining kids for the payoff of teenagers sweating under Plushy costumes and building constructed entirely of plastic?! It's SO cheesy --and SO expensive.

I would much rather spend The Man's hard earned dollars on ...oh, anything.

...All that being said I just finished booking a week vacation at Disney World in two weeks.

This will be the first time The Man or I have flown since 9/11. I think I'll be needing some "mommy's little helper"...for the flight and the week.

No comments: