TEN ANNOYING CO-WORKER HABITS
1. People who talk on cell phones in the bathroom. What could be that important?!
2. People who utilize the bathroom as a gossip center. Get your business done and get the hell out!
3. People who don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom (we KNOW who you are) Pigs!
4. People that BCC emails. I hate that, it’s sneaky. Grow a set!
5. People that forward your emails on to other people. Friggin’ tattle tails.
6. People who leave their funky ass lunch to stew in the Refrigerator for weeks on end. Slobs.
7. The micromanaging boss. If you have enough time to know everything I am doing then obviously you don’t have enough of your own work to do.
8. Clockwatchers. Same comment as above & also get a life.
9. Coworkers who sit in the cube right next to you and do not utter a syllable for 12 straight hours. My God, are you human?
10. Coworkers that sit in the cube next to you that talk to themselves all day because of #9 and are on the internet constantly. (oops that would be me) Get back to work!