Thursday, December 22, 2005

McCain Opened the Floodgates...



...With his bill that "bans U.S. interrogators from using "cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment" of detainees in the War on Terror."

What is cruel? I feel it would be cruel to make me wear white sneakers or watch golf for an entire day. What's inhumane or degrading? Unclogging other people's toilets or picking through their trash? People get paid to do those things here....? I'm not being facetious --these are completely subjective terms. The left felt the "panties" were bad... I didn't blink an eye. Things people do on Fear Factor have been way worse than anything I saw at Abu Garib...

But, now even evil murdering dictators that have been getting fat on Cheetos since capture can claim that US soldiers have tortured them.

Thanks McCain. I hope you had no 2008 aspirations...The fact that you wrote this bill implies our troops WERE TORTURING PEOPLE, YOU ASS.

No comments: