Friday, December 09, 2005

In the Top 100...

As some of you know, I refer to Justice's school as "Stepford Elementary". I'm not complaining (well, maybe a little, I have had to endure a lot of liberal hogwash mixed in with the wonderful academics). I went to the first Parent/Teacher meeting yesterday and was proud to see he got "advanced" in government and civics... I recently gave him a small piece of paper and told him to make tallies each time the teacher says the word "Christmas" --the paper remains empty and invitations came home yesterday for the New Years/Winter party to be held December 22nd. *sigh*

Anyway, all of that was a bit off-topic. Our school district has placed in the top 100 in the entire country. Truthfully, the school is the reason that we moved here. The top 100 seems pretty damn good considering how many school districts there are in all 50 states...

Here's how the winning communities were judged.

See if where you live made the list...

No comments: