Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Gossipy Gossip...

It would be a lie if I said paging through a People Magazine at my mom's house or a tabloid in the line at the supermarket was something I never did...


Have you all read Angelina Jolie's girlfriend's tell-all? It seems as if she meant it as a warning to Brad Pitt, but reads more like a woman scorned IMHO.

"Supermodel Jenny Shimizu adds: “I think we will continue to have a deep relationship. It really does go beyond just the sex.”
Jenny has spoken for the first time about her steamy ten-year relationship with bisexual Angelina and her belief that Brad’s relationship may be short-lived."


It also seems that Eminem is getting back together and remarrying former(?) drug addict, mother of his child and ex-wife Kim Mathers... One thing that I haven't seen reported about the infamous Kim seems pretty apparent in these pictures --I am guessing that ID will know what I'm talking about... ;)

No comments: