Saturday, November 12, 2005

Vote for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Should I do an audio post so I can actually whine?

OK, the voting is now in progress for the "hearts" in the "Deck of Bloggers '05". My name wasn't even up (even though a trackback was supposed to be a nomination) so thanks to whomever it was that added me!!!

Here's the link and the voting can be found in the left-hand sidebar.

As I said before, I know that I am not an A-list (top 100) Blogger but it would be awesome to have a card. I was going to say that I've never won anything, but that's not exactly true. In 8th grade I won "Most Improved Player" in field hockey, one year I won MVP in field hockey and once I even won $632 at the quarter slots in Atlantic City... So, I have won a few things, but not in a REALLY long time. ;)

There are some good blogs competing...but vote for me anyway ;) To all you "Higher Beings", "Mortal Humans" and "Playful Primates"...a vote from any of you is worth TEN extra Points... *bats eyelashes*

Aaron says that the the suit of Hearts is for "those that nurtured and/or inspired (and continue to inspire!) our soldier boys" -Well, comeon...do you think any of these other nominees are posting "girls of the..." pictures for our deployed troops! LOL...

VOTE NOW!

No comments: