Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Milblog Confusion...

I am a bit confused and I wasn't going to bring it up...but if I was able to keep things in I wouldn't have a blog right?

I have read Sgt. Stryker's "Daily Brief" before (though not in a while as I have been consciously limiting my online time)... and, well, uh...

This post (which is being linked all over the Left-o-sphere) really caught me off guard. I saw it first on Andrew Sullivan's blog (Quote of the day II)...

...To those that read Sgt. Stryker regularly...am I taking this too personally? Was this meant for Government Republicans and not us down here in the trenches? Or is a just a pissed off rant that should have been kept to a private journal? I say that not because I would seek to censor...but because Cindy Sheehan will surely have it on her website --if she doesn't already.

*Speaking of the lovely Ms. Sheehan...Oprah saw fit to give her a four page spread in this month's "O" magazine. So glad I never sent in that subscription card...

No comments: