Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Homeschooling Continued...

A week or so ago I told you all that I was going to interview a 29 year old that had been home schooled from 3rd grade to 12th grade. When I sat down to write out the questions, I couldn't seem to do it. I had already had a long conversation with him a few days before and asked all the questions that I had. When I was trying to write the questions to email him, they all felt contrived...

Since home schooling wasn't always as common as it is now, it's rare to meet someone our age that was home schooled. When I found out Mason had a speech disability I wanted to ask anyone that had been through it 1,000 questions and I thought maybe those of you home schooling your little ones may feel the same.

So this is a chance to find out some things that you normally wouldn't be privy too. How your child may feel now or in years to come. (I am not setting you up for anything, my friend (I'll call him Maine) is glad that he was home schooled --but maybe you could use the issues that he had to make your child's experience more complete)

Any questions you would like answered, please leave them in the comments and I will pass them along to be posted at a later date.

No comments: