Saturday, November 26, 2005

Girls Night Out!

As some of you may know, my little sister (AB) ties the knot next week...
The Bachelorette party is tonight...
The Bachelor party was last night...
I was able to fall asleep though because they rented a limo, so I knew The Man wouldn't be driving...He has yet to stir.
The girls are going to an eight course meal at a Moroccan restaurant complete with ceremonial hand washing and belly dancers...
...then, who knows... The Cave?

This morning I am going to buy her lots of naughty lingerie and...
Justrose and Liz are going too... They have both known my sister since the day she was born -conceived even...
I haven't been to a club in SO long and I imagine it's going to make me feel quite OLD...
I am one of the designated drivers, which is fine since I rarely imbibe...
Is there a perfume that wards off Philly Guidos.............? LOL

No comments: