Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Don't Read This JR...

Remember I told you that Tink (our Frenchie) killed a mouse the other day? Well, the mouse obviously had a spouse. In the four years we have lived here this is the first time I have seen mice (the internet says they will come inside when they sense a bad winter coming --don't know if that's true or not).
OK, this is like a cartoon-smart mouse. It's impossible to catch. We bought four different traps and put a plethora of goodies in them. A piece of paper triggers these traps, but somehow Houdini (that's the mouse) manages to get the cracker out (that is stuck to the bottom with peanut butter) and NOT trigger the trap. He is SO bold too. Actually so bold that I am beginning to wonder if they are someone's pet/feeder mice that got loose and made it to our casa. I despise glue traps (I am one of those nuts that catches spiders, etc. and puts them outside), but the "nice" traps aren't working.
I keep seeing the commercial for those awesome Decon traps, but we can't find them anywhere...
I know where the cartoonist got the idea for Tom & Jerry --who knew a mouse could be so intelligent... Pavlov could have saved money using mice instead of dogs.

No comments: