Sunday, September 18, 2005

Please Settle This For Me...

OK...my best friend and I have been having an ongoing disagreement and it shall be settled here and now...

We disagree on what's worse (to have in your house) a mouse or roaches. Duh! Roaches are the most disgusting things ever. People delude themselves to think they have one or two...ACK! The Man is well aware that if I EVER see a roach we will be promptly moving. I am not a bug freak -I don't care about spiders, silverfish or ever thousand-leggers (aka house centipedes --because they eat roaches;) Anyway, we had a baby mouse in the house last night, until our dog murdered in front of our eyes. Who knew that French Bulldogs were mousers...

So the argument was back on the table... And to be "fair and balanced", she blogged about it too. She's traumatized that my boys would give the poor little thing cheese (New York Aged Cheddar at that!) A mouse is a mammal and a roach is an alien...

Help us end this debate:

What's Worse--
What is More Disgusting: Mice or Roaches?


Mice
Roaches








UPDATE: In case it wasn't clear from the post, *I* am the one that detests roaches and best friend is the one that thinks mice are worse...

No comments: