Thursday, September 22, 2005

MetaBlogging Meme

MEME from Perverted Republican's site:

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?

I don't believe in leaving the house looking like I was cleaning the garage, so it's not a problem.

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?

Only to take out someone that may not want to be in the picture or remove things that could identify location (street signs, license plates, etc.)

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?

I don't really mind, the worse the email the funnier it is to post later.

4. Do you lie in your blog?

Well, Paul would say I do, but no. Not intentionally anyway.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?

Uh, wait do I have to answer right now. I mean, why are you picking on me? I can't really answer right now, but I have a good reason for that. It's all your fault...you all put too much pressure on me to perform... ;)

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?

I think about stopping a lot, but I don't need anyone to tell me not to...my own ego does a fine job of that.

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
No. I went when I was in my twenties to figure out why I always dated such crappy emotionally-parasitic men. I loved it...when you pay someone they have to listen to you...

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?

I never delete comments. I have altered some to take out someone's real name or location, but I don't censor.

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?
I have no idea what that means...

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?

I think they would like me a lot more. Many things that people take seriously here were written while I was laughing. I think I come across much more hard-core than I am.

11. Do you have a job?

Many.

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?

Without restrictions? Of course I would.

13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
I want to meet everyone, but I REALLY want to meet 91Ghost, ~Jen~, and Free0352 (Russ would be on the list too, but I think I AM meeting him TODAY!) 'cause they are from the original crew.

14. Which bloggers have you made out with?
Just tesco

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have? People may think we have more because we buy extravagant things, but we will be living in a box after we retire. We are Ghetto fabulous! :)

16. Does your family read your blog?
Yes, everyone.

17. How old is your blog?

One year and two months.

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?

I get almost 1,000/day. Interesting Link tidbit - I got WAY more hits when Blackfive linked me than when Instapundit did... strange. And yes, I care...there are so few conservative blogs in Philly and I need to represent! ;)

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
No, JustRose and I had one for a few months, but it was too hard to maintain.

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
No.

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?

I would if I did.

22. Is blogging narcissistic?

I think it is. You have to somewhat narcissistic to put yourself out there everyday...and for free.

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
Yes, it feels like and obligation.

24. Do you like John Mayer?

Wow, that's random. I don't really know his work.

25. Do you have enemies?

In real life -no... On the blogs -yes...

26. Are you lonely?

I don't have time to be lonely.

27. Why bother?

It's rewarding and it keeps my head from exploding when I need to rant.

TAGGING:
Sean, AlexC, Courtney and JustRose

No comments: