Tuesday, September 06, 2005

In the Sandbox...

This is a special edition of The Sandbox...
All of these pics were lifted borrowed from MY SPACE. If you are unfamiliar with My Space...it's the Blogger of the 20-somethings. It is more of a meet and chat place (similar to Friendster) than a blog (a complete pick-up joint to be perfectly honest). I am familiar with it because of my younger siblings (and their various conquests), but it seems to be the new thing with the military-types...
So, take a gander at the boys of the Sandbox from My Space...
Gun Pr0n
Blue-eyed Sniper
Sunsets and Big Guns
Foot Patrol
Full Gear
Army boys
Hello from Iraq
Full Moon in Iraq -not work safe
Bush Camo
Big gun & a big smile
Job well done!
Is that a Cigar or...
Love the gun on the thigh
I fought for Osama...
Bad place to hide from a sandstorm...

No comments: