Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I May Just Be Paranoid...

...but I find myself looking through this site more and more.

You saw what happened in New Orleans in a disaster. Looting, raping, shooting... What if there was a huge terrorist attack? How fast would the "every man to himself" attitude take hold?

I hate the thought of having a gun in the house, but is it safe not to? I have been thinking of cleaning out the basement and storing water, sleeping bags, etc. down there... Is this rash...or is it way too sane?

Al Qaeda has stated their goal to kill 4 million Americans on numerous occasions. After the 1993 WTC bombing they promised that "the next time the towers would come down" and they fulfilled that promise. Are we naive not to be more paranoid about an impending attack?

No comments: