Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hating Ebay...

...Yesterday I listed SIX of my bags (Coach & Kate Spade) on eBay...
...I was going to buy more school supplies for the kids that are being transported into Philly from New Orleans.
I have been meaning to do it for a while, and "Katrina's Kids was good motivation.

Damn...it was almost physically painful. Truthfully I don't use them much anyway, but I love seeing them all hanging on the wall...

BUT, eBay has REMOVED all the items I spent all day posting. It seems that you are not allowed to say that proceeds from a sale are going to a charity... I guess this makes sense because I could be lying, BUT...
Do you think they could have EMAILED me and asked me to remove ONE SENTENCE instead of obliterating hours of work...

It would seem the old saying is true..."no good deed goes unpunished..."

No comments: