Friday, September 02, 2005

Happy Birthday to YOU...

I was an only child for six glorious years. You would think that because of those six years of undivided attention I would have been upset when I was told that my Mom was pregnant, but I was thrilled. I was going to have a living, breathing babydoll.

Twenty-eight years ago today, AB was born. Her name was almost Grace --thankfully our parents went with the other choice. She is not a "Grace". LOL

As you may have guessed, I have always been a wonderful sister. Just the other day when I was cleaning out the hutch at my Mom's house I found a letter that I wrote AB on her birthday when we both still lived at home. Wasn't I sweet!?

So, I wanted to interrupt this political program to say Happy Birthday to my little sister (I should say younger as she is 3" taller than me)...who is now also one of my best friends.

No comments: