Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Telling Anti-Semetic Statements...

"You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism."

"My son was killed in 2004. I am not paying my taxes for 2004. You killed my son, George Bush, and I don't owe you a penny...you give my son back and I'll pay my taxes. Come after me (for back taxes) and we'll put this war on trial."

"And now I'm going to use another 'I' word - impeachment - because we cannot have these people pardoned. They need to be tried on war crimes and go to jail." -Cindy Sheehan (source)

So she says "he [her son] was killed in a war for a Jewish cabal"...? An anti-Semite and she's refusing to pay taxes (not that I understand what funding public schools, illegal alien health care and welfare has to do with anything, but right on....)

Over at Argghhh, John has posted the instructions that he gave his family when he would be in harm's way. Somehow, knowing that Casey Sheehan *enlisted* five months *after* the Iraq war started...I think he would have shared John's sentiments...

Beth is right...Ms. Sheehan has jumped the shark...

She lost her son, then found fame...but it looks like that may have cost her her husband (Thanks to Preston for that link)

No comments: