Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Sorry Girls...

...the NHL is back so there will be some sports commentary added to the House of Sage this winter. I have loved the Philadelphia Flyers since I was a little girl. In fact, I believe that I previously divulged here that Bobby Clark (with his teeth out of course) was my first 'real' crush. In my early 20's I decided that I would marry Chris Therien, 6'5 235lbs.,(he would be mine, oh yes, he would be mine) --that's when every other girl in the world was preoccupied with Eric Lindros.

My point? Just to let you know that last year passed with only the obligatory Eagles reference in deference to 92alpha and AB...but this year be prepared for my boys in orange and black (originally the Broad Street Bullies) to get a decent amount of ink (or type as the case may be). Philly has signed three players that point to a great season: Peter Forsberg, Derian Hatcher and Mike Rathje. I promise to include pics of the giant hockey boys to make it a bit more bearable for the girls...LOL

No comments: